Tuesday, July 13, 2004

2008 Sprinter Diesel Oil

Message SM Mahomed VI July 14, 2004 to France

HM King Mohammed VI addressed a message of congratulations to President of the French Republic, Jacques Chirac, on the occasion of French National Day on 14 July 2004

It reads:



"Mr. President and dear friend,



When the French nation celebrates its National Day on July 14, it gives me particular pleasure to express to Your Excellency my warmest congratulations and my best wishes for health and happiness to You and to your honorable family. In the French people friend, I want more progress, prosperity and grandeur, under your able leadership.



I take this opportunity to renew the expression of my feelings of friendship and unwavering You say all the esteem that I bring to the eminent statesman and a great friend of Morocco as you are.



The memories of your state visit to Morocco last fall, reinforces my conviction that France and Morocco, united by a common destiny, want to face, together with determination and serenity, the many challenges facing this world. You have been consistently show your solidarity and generosity at times when we passed through difficult trials. Be our thanks.



The European Union has just completed the complex task of drafting the Constitution that gives a new dimension to this ensemble. We know the role that was yours in the adoption of an approach that does not confine Europe in the habit narrow an impregnable fortress, closed to the Other.



I want to honor you for your commitment to the emergence of a Euro-Mediterranean design built on a new neighborhood and on the universal values of freedom, peace, brotherhood, solidarity and shared prosperity.



fully subscribing to this view, the Kingdom of Morocco will echo your initiative and will accompany the process of developing an advanced status with serenity and determination.



With the achievements of their strategic partnership, France and Morocco offer a nice illustration of what can be an exemplary management of the North-South relations. This, I think he, the most appropriate way to ensure sustainable development of the region on the basis guaranteeing security, stability and prosperity.



You In renewing the expression of my profound esteem, I beg you to accept, Mr. President and dear friend, the assurance of my highest consideration and cordial ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment